Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Great Outdoors (in my Kitchen)

My husband decided to make himself fish for dinner a few hours ago. It looked like he enjoyed it, and he did clean up after, but the odor of his culinary adventure was lingering in the kitchen. Something needed to be done.

People say that Gold Canyon's Fresh Orange candle has an especially powerful scent and can cover any smell. Unfortunately, I didn't have one on hand. Besides, I needed to get rid of the offending smell this time, not just mask it.

The hall closet still houses various candles and other scented products that haven't yet been consumed by my new just use it policy. One of the unopened remnants in there was an Oust™ Candle in the Outdoor scent. So, I gave it a try.

As the candle melted into a pool of scented wax, the kitchen did start to smell much fresher. The scent was OK - maybe not one I would have chosen in another candle, but fine for the task at hand. By the time it was gone, the fish odor was, too, which was all I was looking for tonight!

No comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner